It also helps to track your dives and is embedded with special functions for freedivers, spearfishers, underwater photographers and professional athletes.
“I have lost a couple of traditional dive computers from tucking them in my hood so that I can hear the alarms so I was excited when I heard about Divebud because it is a computer that is made to be worn on your mask or in your hood. I found it easy to set the alarms I wanted via the app.
My favourite feature is being able to set an alarm for time at depth, handy for deep hangs.”
Amber Burke – Australian National Champion
Specifications of freediving computer DiveBud
- Wireless control of your diving plan right from your iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet.
- Up to 20 ascending and descending depth alarms with optional time conditions.
- The depth measurement sampling rate is two times per second.
- Up to 50 diving logs are stored on the device. Unlimited diving logs can be stored on your phone/tablet.
- Battery life: 3 days of continuous diving – 72 hours. Three weeks when device is still.
- Six different sound types.
- Provides feedback on surface intervals.
- Special alarms for hang dives.
- Repeated time-based alarms for pool training.
- Total dive time alarm for additional safety.
- Rechargeable battery with USB-C charger.
- Freshwater and saltwater modes. Allows water type switching after the dive.
- Temperature tracking in the range of -2 to +42 Celsius with 0.1 C precision.
- The maximum operational depth is 150 meters.
Freediving computer for you
We developed this freediving computer for:
- Competitive freedivers regularly train in the dark deep water, where conventional diving watches are difficult to use. DiveBud sound alarms work well in these conditions. Also, DiveBud provides the diving profile for every single dive. Your data belongs to you as you can simply download or share your logs.
- Spearfishers while focusing on the fish, have their hands busy with a speargun, need to stay at depth and not overextend the time underwater. DiveBud helps to keep track of time and avoid uncomfortable depths.
- Underwater photographers have a camera in their hands and are often caught by the beauty of the moment. DiveBud helps to keep the optimal depth and to remind when it’s time to surface.
- Freedivers who train regularly in the pool and would like to track their underwater time.
- Beginner freedivers who would like to progress safely in this graceful and beautiful sport.
DiveBud vs Average freediving watch
Here you can find a table with comparison of DiveBud and an average diving watch:
In these uncertain times, we would like to give our customers peace of mind by offering a 30 days money-back guarantee. You can return DiveBud for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing if it’s undamaged and has been used according to the user’s manual.
DiveBud comes with a one year warranty. If it does not work as expected, we will replace it with a new one.
From freedivers to freedivers
“I have been using DiveBud in training for the past 6 months, but it proved to be an essential piece of equipment during AIDA Freediving World Cup 2022 Competition in Sharm El Sheikh. My favorite feature? Being able to set an ascent alarm at 10 meters. Was a key factor in significantly lowering the risk of black out on exit by providing an audio reminder to slow down and glide toward the surface on deep dives.”
Avi – competitive freediver, team USA
We dedicate our work to enable new generations of freedivers, spearfishers and underwater photographers to explore underwater world with calmness in mind.
Not ready to order today? Subscribe for news about DiveBud and stay updated: